Dry heat oven for sterilization and depyrogenation.
Capacity: 1 m3
Materials: polished stainless steel
– Sterilization (160 – 180 °C): Reduction of microorganisms and their by-products by up to 12 log
– Depyrogenation (220-250°C): Destruction of pyrogens and endotoxins inside materials.
– Horizontal laminar flow
– Double door (new)
– Electric heating
– 2 trolleys
– Olympia/EXP3: Control, regulation, management and recording system with high-speed processor.
Possibility to foresee the execution of the oven to resist operating temperatures up to 300°C in continuous service thanks to the use of HEPA filters with a special sealant.
Main applications :
– empty glassware (e.g. bottles, ampoules, vials)
– stainless steel equipment (e.g. trays, machine parts)
– moisture-sensitive materials
– heat-stable basic pharmaceuticals and chemical compounds
– non-aqueous liquid materials (e.g. oils, glycerines, etc.)
Visible when power off
|Brand / Manufacturer||