Video in running condition available
Options : Spoon deposit + flat leaflets
Previous use: tubes and bottles
4 point hot melt tamper evident
Current format: 63 x 70 x 137 mm
Width: 15 mm – 90 mm max
Height: 12 mm – 70 mm max
Length: 50 mm – 200 mm max
– blisters, strips, trays, rigid or flexible tubes, bottles, sachets, soaps and other food or cosmetic products.
– Compact cardboard boxes with a weight of 220 – 400 gr/m2 or micro-corrugated cardboard boxes with a weight of 450 – 600 gr/m2. Grooved and pre-glued boxes (other types of boxes on the back).
– By inserting tabs or by hot glue distributed by commercially available gluing devices.
– automatic or manual
– Three-phase alternating 220 or 380 Volt 50 Hz (other voltages on request).
Machine motor power 0,55 Kw
Vacuum pump motor power 0,42 Kw
Transformer power and service circuits 0,95 Kw
Total power 1,92 Kw
Absorption of the glue group 3,9 Kw
– Absorption: approx. 17 NL per minute, with a network pressure of 6 atm. (Only in the presence of additional pneumatic units).
– 25 – 140 strokes per minute.
– depends on the type of feeding and on the characteristics of the product to be processed.
– Net weight 1050 kg.
– Gross weight 1400 Kg.